Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How CC thinks...


Me: CC will you please put the wet clothes in the washer into the dryer?
CC: Will you pay me?!!!
Me: No, I do lots of work around the house and nobody pays me. I just need you to help a little.
CC: Okay, I'll pay you!
Me: Okay you pay me for making your lunch and I will pay you for changing the wash. Deal? :)
CC: Deal!
C.C. finishes her work and brings me 27 cents from her bank and sits up to eat her lunch. I reach up in the cupboard and get a quarter out of our change stash. She happily runs away to play and I put the 27 cents into the change stash in the cupboard. I made out with 2 pennies on the deal, got help with the laundy and made her happy as can be!