
I love listening to the children sing. I get all teary and sentimental. I love it. CC's class sang some songs and showed a slide show of the year. CC was just beaming as Grandma, Grandpa cousins and Livia, Mom and Dad came it to see her. All the kids made ABC books at home to share with the class and their parents. Mrs Reiber put them on display to look at while at the program. CC was at the parent teacher conference when Mrs. Reiber told me about the ABC book projects. in two days her book was done. She did great but I wanted to keep her and Livia busy so they each make a letter poster too. I also wanted to post a fun project I worked on as room mother of cc's class. Stephanie the other room mom of the PM K class had the idea and I was happy to work on it with her. We took pictures of all the kids making letters and put them together to make a poster for teacher appreciation week for Mrs Reiber. She had been a wonderful teacher for CC. CC had thrived so much. I'm so grateful for such dedicated good teachers.

